Today’s post is a photo recap of our day on Sunday plus twenty five thoughts I have on turning twenty five today. I hope you enjoy!
1. Let go of your fear of being your true, authentic self – whatever that means for you. BE YOU!
2. Be happy with yourself as you are in all the different moments of your life.
3. Laugh as much as possible, even if that means laughing at your own jokes
4. It is okay to fall and fail, but do not stop trying.
5. Set big goals for yourself, even if that means stepping out of your comfort zone to reach them.
6. You do not need another pair of black workout pants (oh, but yes I do!)
7. All of those fancy, material items people have are no mask for what they truly desire in life.
8. It is okay to slow down and not put so much pressure on yourself to do everything, to do it all.
9. There is a time and place for being serious, but don’t allow yourself to be too serious all the time.
10. Go out and explore. Step outside of your comfortable little box (aka my house) and see some new sights.
11. Get a dog. She will change your life.
12. Leave relationships or friendships that no longer serve you. You are not obligated to make others happy.
13. Show kindness to everyone. Sprinkle that around like confetti.
14. Buy yourself flowers
15. If you want to do something, don’t wait. Do it now, do it now, do it now.
16. When making decisions: If it is not a HELL YES! It’s a no.
17. Find a partner who makes you feel as YOU as you can possibly feel, and who makes you laugh even on your worst days.
18. Love your family as hard as possible. They will always be there to support you.
19. Step back from the situation and look at it with a new perspective. You may find the solution or answer you needed.
20. Don’t be afraid to ask for help.
21. Do yoga, even if you aren’t particularly bendy.
22. It is cool to be smart, strong, and funny.
23. Pave your own path in life and stop paying attention to what everyone else is doing. Comparison is the thief of joy.
24. Be like the ocean and go with the flow. You don’t have to plan every little detail.
25. Above all else, love yourself, no matter what.